Wednesday 25 May 2011

I GOT NAKED.







Hey beauties! I know I've already blogged once today but I cannot contain my excitement about this one! If you follow me on Twitter you'll know that I ordered an Urban Decay Naked Eye Palette last week and as I work for Debenhams I got it for quite a good price. It arrived today and I was like a child when it came!!! I absolutely love it.. I've just used it and I'm AMAZED. All of the colors are just gorgeous and they're all the sort of colors I wear all the time. I mainly got it for my holiday as I'm off to Menorca on the 9th of July so I thought it would be a good idea to order one then I don't have to take loads of single eyeshadows with me! You can create so many different looks with this one palette, whether you use it for daytime or for an evening out. It's got every single color you would need :) 


From left to right; Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal










No comments:

Post a Comment