Sunday 15 May 2011

St Moritz False Tan Review









Hey everyone! I thought i'd get on and do my first review and the product I've chosen is the St Moriz instant self tanning mousse. I absolutely love fake tan! I wear it all the time, every single day. I'm fairly pale naturally so I like to wear it. I think it gives people a lot more self confidence! I've tried every tan you could imagine from lotions to mousses and even instant tans. I have always been a massive fan of St Tropez, I used to us it religiously, however the last couple of times I've used it i've found it to be quite streaky and it doesn't give the nice even tan I used to get when I used it. It's also quite pricey, especially if you apply it as much as I do! So I thought it was time to try something else! So from watching some reviews on YouTube I saw a lot of people were recommending this St Moriz, which is meant to be a copy of St Tropez. WOW! Is all I have to say! It's amazing! It gives a really nice deep tan like you've been on holiday, it's not orange in any way. The application is really even and streak free. It's priced at £2.99 for a 200ml bottle from Fragrance Direct.com, you obviously have to pay for postage but its only a couple of pounds and it's so much cheaper than St Tropez which is priced at £20! I would definitely recommend this tan for any fake tan fans out there! It's amazing!






No comments:

Post a Comment