Sunday 15 May 2011

Welcome.. !

Hey everybody! This is my first proper post, not sure what I'm letting myself in for! But I always watch a lot of beauty guru's on YouTube (SWalkerMakeUp, FleurDeForce) so I thought i'd give this 'Beauty Blogging' a go. I'll mainly be doing reviews on products, best and worsts etc.. Anyway I thought i'd use this post as a sort of introduction to me :) incase you haven't seen already my name is Leanne, I'm 20 years old and I'm from a small town called Westbury, in Wiltshire. I have such a love and passion for beauty products and makeup, some would say I spend far too much money on them! (Especially my mum!) but it's sort of an addiction I guess! I'm not a professional in anyway, although I did study beauty therapy at college a few years back. But I don't do it as a job and I haven't done since I left. So all of my reviews and post are just from my experience with the product and my own opinions. I'm not trying to pretend I do it as a profession or anything like that! I just enjoy it :) 
I hope you'll enjoy my blog & if so don't forget to 'follow' me. Thank you so much. 
Lots of love, Leanne x 

No comments:

Post a Comment