Friday 14 December 2012

I'm Back :)


I can't believe it's been all this time since I last posted! I've definitely been neglecting my blog! I've had an eventful year, but it's coming to an end so hopefully 2013 will bring better things - hate to be 'one of those people' who say this but it's true! 
 At the same time I've also had a lot of fun with friends and family this year, I've had such a laugh! This post is basically just an update of the last year and a few pictures of all I've been up to recently :) lots of 21st birthdays and trips away!


Cardiff for one of my Best Friend Robyn's 21st 


Georgia's Hollywood Themed 21st party :) 


Pub Golf for Sheree's 21st Birthday :) 


Phoebe's birthday in Bath :) 


Fresh Prince Of Bel Air fancy dress for Joe's 21st 


Cardiff for Danielle's 21st :) 


Summer BBQ


Leeds 


Barcelona with the girls :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment